Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pay no attention to the man doing cartwheels through the streets of Louisville

OK, well, I'm not quite that giddy. But with Tuesday's election results, the feeling of political powerlessness that has gripped me for six years has subsided.

I'm not wild about some of the Democrats who were elected, and I think the country was better off with Republican Lincoln Chafee in the Senate than with a freshman Dem in his place. But I'm looking forward to seeing what changes.

There's not much time; maybe nine months. After that, all the good Republicans and Democrats are going to be running for president, so this next legislative session is hugely important.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger chuck zoi said...

so basically what you're saying is that you support the terrorists

 

Post a Comment

<< Home