Saturday, February 24, 2007

COME ON

A week ago, I took comfort during a frigid snap when I saw that Saturday's forecast was for 65 degrees and sunny. Today, I'm looking out my window at gigantic snowflakes flying through the air on a day that couldn't be grayer.

Weather guys get a bad rap, and I don't want to kill them too much, but sometimes they're just cruel.

At least Holly's already in Aspen, with hot toddies and rich people and nice rental skis. And I have the cats and their meaningless yelping to keep me company. Awesome.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger BookBabe said...

I might not have school tomorrow - at least I brought work home with me, so I can get papers graded.

Think I'll go out now and buy something I don't need - isn't that typical of impending storm behavior?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger BookBabe said...

Damn.

Doesn't look good for a snow day. Maybe a late opening, which would be GREAT since we'll be having our post-Oscar brunch, courtesy of my dear friend K. Mapes, who is certifiable. But I love her so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home