Sunday, March 12, 2006

Post-16-miler stream of consciousness

No inclination to make this coherent or readable so here it goes, half the park was under 6 inches of water, so I ran through enormous lake/puddles in the first five miles before I switched to an alternate, non-flooded route. I know this much: I can run exactly 16 miles without drinking water before I stagger and twitch. If I was being chased by a bear, I wouldn't have been able to go 16.1 miles. Granted, any bear worth his salt would catch me far earlier than that, but yea who cares. Anyway, now I'm waiting for Papa John's to deliver my large meat lover's pizza so I can eat all of it with 7 glasses of water and a side salad of aspirin.

Politics often makes strange bedfellows, and then other times it makes obvious ones. Nevertheless, tune in to West Wing tonight to see Josh hook up with Donna, you voyeurs.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that not the hottest 30 seconds of of tastefeul and classy sexual tension at the end with the whole key thing? DAMN that was hot. Until the whole thing went awry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home