Sunday, September 11, 2005

"Oh MAN! It was HOT in there!"

I swear, the Will Ferrell-themed titles are so close to over.

It has seemed sunny and mild, beautiful, the past couple of days in Louisville. But once you start running, it gets brutal in a hurry. And it doesn't help that I'm a little out of shape. Nonetheless, I took advantage of the mediocrity of the early NFL games and took off for an hour in Cherokee. Squeezed out a couple of deuces. The first one went 6:15 & 6:35 = 12:50, and the second one, taken easy intentionally, was 8:06 & 7:59 = 16:05.

I need some new shoes, and I really want new Shox, the pair I have now. However, they're a little pricey and I'm not feeling too spendy. Howeverever, it seems that all running shoes are pricey now, so is there even a sane alternative? I don't want to pay $50 instead of $130 and be uncomfortable running, because the whole point of me running is to be healthy and comfortable. (And apparently the whole point of me writing is to spell everything out in excruciating redundancy.)

Pictures of the park, etc., coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home